Terms of Service
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Safety Boss Inc. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download, for caching purposes, and print pages from the website for your own personal use. All content is subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website
This website must not be used in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website. You must not use this website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not:
- use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Safety Boss Inc.’s express written consent.
- use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Safety Boss Inc.’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Safety Boss Inc. reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or this entire website, at our discretion.
If Safety Boss Inc. provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services. You must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Safety Boss Inc. may disable your user ID and password in Safety Boss Inc.’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Safety Boss Inc. makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Safety Boss Inc. does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Limitations of liability
Safety Boss Inc. will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Safety Boss Inc. has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Safety Boss Inc.’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Safety Boss Inc.’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Safety Boss Inc.; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Safety Boss Inc. to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Safety Boss Inc. has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Safety Boss Inc.’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Safety Boss Inc.’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Safety Boss Inc..
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Safety Boss Inc. and undertake to keep Safety Boss Inc. indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Safety Boss Inc. to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Safety Boss Inc.’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Safety Boss Inc. arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Safety Boss Inc.’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Safety Boss Inc. may take such action as Safety Boss Inc. deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Safety Boss Inc. may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Safety Boss Inc. may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Safety Boss Inc.’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Safety Boss Inc. in relation to your use of this website. This agreement supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.