Wildland Fire Fighting Training, Equipment, Material and Supplies
The First Nations Emergency Services Society (FNESS) and Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) is accepting applications to support On-Reserve Wildland Fire Fighting crew development. Safety Boss would like to offer our support and expertise while working with the communities to facilitate the required training programs.
Based out of Fort St. John, British Columbia, Safety Boss offers comprehensive prevention, detection, and response services for numerous industries. Providing a full complement of safety services, experienced personnel, and field-proven equipment.
Since 1956, we’ve responded to over 800 emergencies in addition to the Kuwait Fires project. We believe incident prevention should be the focus of the industry.
Safety Boss Inc. is committed to provide professional and quality services in fire, safety, rescue, and training. We have the utmost regard for health, safety, quality assurance and the environment.
We will fulfill every commitment to our customers by working towards our mutual goals with integrity, respect, trust, diligence, and continuous improvement.
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Mask Fit Testing
- Audiometric Testing
- Safety Supervision
- NCSO Consulting
- Confined Space Monitoring
- Industrial Training Courses
- Rescue Plan Development
- ERP Planning
- Personal Gas Detection
- Remote Gas Monitoring
- NORMS Surveying
- Industrial Hygiene
- Mobile Air Quality Monitoring
- Benzene Detection
- Mercury Detection
- Noise Surveying
- Breathing Air Units
- Standby Fire Protection
- Emergency Fire Response
- Mobile Shower Units
- High Angle Rescue
- Confined Space Rescue
- Standby Medical Protection
- Emergency Medical Response
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
We will support the training and certification for British Columbia Wildfire Service (BCWS) fire fighting crew development.
Our accredited instructors will facilitate this full list of required training identified on the On-Reserve Wildland Fire Fighting Training, Equipment, Material and Supplies application.
- WorkSafeBC (WCB) Occupational First Aid Level 1
- Transportation Endorsement
- S100 Basic Fire Suppression & Safety
- S185 Fire Entrapment Avoidance
- Basic Power Saw Safety, BC Forest Safety Council Certificate (maximum 8)
- Basic Power Saw Safety – Day 2
- S212 Fire Line Communications or Restricted Radio Operators License
- S230 Introduction to Supervision (Crew Boss)
- S235 Burn Off and Backfiring
- Incident Command System (ICS 100)
- Wildfire Danger Tree Assessors Wildfire Module – Day 1
- Wildfire Danger Tree Assessors Wildfire Module – Day 2
CONTACT US TODAY
The application deadline is January 15, 2021, we will be available through the holidays and into the new year to support you and your group in this process.
Manager Wildland Fire Services
Safety Boss Inc.
8520- 100 Street, Fort St. John, BC V1J 3W8