We offer multiple levels of standby and emergency response medical services across Western Canada.
Below you will find information on various services, equipment and personnel that are available for your site coverage and protection. We have also provided regulatory links for Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan for your reference while planning your project needs.
- Drilling / Exploration
- Completion / Fracturing
- Facility / Processing
- Turnaround / Maintenance
- Pipeline / Infrastructure
- Plant Expansion / Infrastructure
- Forestry / Pulp and Paper
- Recreational and Sporting Events
- Standby Medical Coverage
- Advanced First Aid
- Occupational First Aid
- Registered EMR’s
- Registered EMT-A’s
- Registered EMT-P’s
- Stand-alone MTC / ETV Rentals
- Mobile First Aid Room Rentals
MOBILE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
Our fleet is versatile, mobile and ready for the industry’s toughest conditions. All units are stocked to meet OH&S standards, have heated patient areas and are available with or without our industry leading medical personnel.
- Mobile Treatment Center (MTC)
- Emergency Transport Vehicle (ETV)
- Medical Office Trailer
STANDBY AND EMERGENCY RESPONSE MEDICAL PERSONNEL
In both standby and emergency situations, our medical personnel are industry leaders. Protecting Western Canada, all Safety Boss medical staff follow the guidelines set out by the Alberta College of Paramedics and WorkSafeBC.
- Emergency Medical Responders (EMR)
- Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT-A) / Primary Care Paramedic (PCP)
- Paramedics (EMT-P) / Advanced Care Paramedic (ACP)
- Occupational First Aid Level 3 (OFAIII)