Shaping the future in the Oil and Gas Industry
We are proud to have been part of the 14th Annual NAIT Industry Day held at the NAIT campus Sept 16th.
This event is held each year to help introduce students to the different innovations being introduced to multiple industries each year and to help the youths turn their interests into careers.
We took this opportunity to display two of our newest fire trucks.
Our new Ultra High Pressure Fire/Shower truck (Badick Series) is the first of its kind in the Oil and Gas industry and has some wonderful features including:
- Trademark “Badick Series” (Made in Canada)
- Independent Fire / Decontamination System
- 105 GPM / 1350 PSI UHP Pump
- 100 GPM Joystick Controlled Roof Mount Turret
- 400 Gallon Water Supply
- 30 Gallon Foam Supply
- Dual 250′ x 1/2″ HP Hose Reels per Side
Our Mercedes Unimog Wildland Attack Unit is great for off-road emergencies and features:
- 500 gpm pump
- 840 gallon water
- Akron Firefox remote front bumper monitor
- 1 x front speedlay holds 200′ 1.75″ hose
- 1 x rear 1.75″ discharge
- 1 x rear 2.50″ discharge
- 1 x rear 4.00″ inlet with gate valve
We would like to thank NAIT for the invitation!