Do you need effective, portable and affordable fire suppression solutions?
Increased Value for your money
Competitive pricing with the addition of fire extinguishers and dry chemical.
Our CAF trailer is ready for any type of job.
- Oil and Gas Facilities
- Upstream Operations
- Storage Tank
Standard SPEC SHEET – May have additional options
CAF OUTPUT / DISCHARGE SYSTEM
- 2 x 20 GPM @ 100 PSI rated capacity
- 125 PSI max pressure
- 2 x 150′ x 1″ discharges
- 75′ range
- 1600 Gal @ 8:1 expansion ratio
- 15 min. of suppression utilizing 1 hose
- 07 min. of suppression utilizing 2 hoses
PRESSURE SUPPLY SYSTEM
- 2 x N2 cylinders or
- 2 x compressed air cylinders or
- Directly to an air trailer
FOAM REFILL SYSTEM
- Tank Mix @ 3% or 6%
- Compatible with A, B, and ABD
- Heated 16’ Trailer
- 200 PSI rated pressure
- 200 US Gallon 6% premix foam
- ASME certified
- 100’ of power supply with intrinsically safe connections
- External indicator / alert for power or heat disconnect
- 2 x 30lb fire extinguishers
- 1 x 150lb fire extinguisher
- Mounted operating procedures
EDITOR’S NOTE: Originally published in March 2016 and updated for freshness, accuracy and comprehensiveness.