We are seeking to fill High Angle Specialist positions in the Medicine Hat area for sub-contract work:
The primary responsibilities will be to work closely with all personnel on site to make sure that all hazards are identified and controls are put in place, legislation is adhered to, evacuation and emergency response procedures. All personnel are required to follow SBI policies, procedures, Industry Recommended Practices and OHS Regulations.
Required Qualifications and Certifications:
- Communication Skills – verbal and written (accurate documentation, safety meetings)
- Problem Solving Skills – hazard assessments and corrective actions, troubleshooting equipment
- Physical Ability – able to stand for long periods of time and walk up to 10km a day. Carrying heavy objects of up to 50lbs is required
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Clean 5 yr. Commercial Drivers Abstract
- Driver’s License (Class 5 minimum)
- Pass Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol Testing
- H2S Alive
- Standard First Aid/CPR – Level C
- PST (Petroleum Safety Training)
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue
Schedule and Salary Expectations:
Salary: Wage will be determined in accordance with skills and experience
Hours: Shift work, minimum 12 hr. days
Please submit resume and certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE