Safety Boss Inc.
COMPETITIVE RATES & BENEFITS
We are currently seeking to fill OFA Level III positions in BC.
The primary goal of the on scene medic is to meet emergency medical treatment needs. Medical personnel may be required to resuscitate and stabilize patients by using basic life support techniques, as per protocols, apply splints and assist with patient transfers.
- Provide medical care in accordance with scope of practice/SBI protocols
- Coordinate STARS site if needed
- Generate daily ERP from site to nearest medical aid
- Fill out daily paperwork (Safety meeting with head count, daily operation reports, AED checklist, hazard identification, service tickets, accident/incident if applicable)
- Sign in/out personnel on location
- Patient Care
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Driver’s License
- Valid OFA3 certificate
- Grade 12 education certificate or equivalent
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Be fluent in industry recommended practices, local, provincial, federal regulatory requirements
- Ability to understand and communicate clearly in English (oral and written)
- Be able to effectively handle and respond to stressful/emergency situations
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Plan, organize and implement a number of duties and reports
- Ability to travel extended periods of time on an ongoing basis
Schedule and Salary Expectations:
Hours: Shift work, Minimum 12 hr. days
Salary: Wage will be determined in accordance with skills and experience
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.
Safety Boss provides dedicated and highly-trained safety personnel to meet or exceed industry standards. Our safety professionals provide the onsite front line defense for both upstream and downstream oil and gas operations and are faced with situations that could result in high hazards and critical situations.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org