Do you have experience training workers, completing evaluations and meeting the needs of your clients and team members?
The primary responsibilities of a Field Supervisor position include the facilitation of training to new hires, complete evaluation of worker competency in the field and facilitating and ensuring requests from internal personnel are completed in a timely fashion.
As a key member of the SBI team, the Field Supervisor will report directly to the HSE Manager.
- Maintain professionalism and proper etiquette at all times when communicating with customers, managers and employees.
- Maintains accurate, up to date records of all training and mentorship completed with new and existing employees; complete documentation of mentorship programs, training opportunities, driver evaluations, etc.
- Complete field inspections of employees to develop and ensure competency with SBI operating procedures, expectations
- Ensure complete, accurate and documentation is submitted in a timely fashion for all worker training, coaching and evaluations completed to the area manager and HSE Manager for review
- Develop corrective actions for employee evaluations to ensure expectations, policies and procedures are enforced. Ensure to correct workers immediately on site where applicable
- Ensure all unsafe activities are stopped, investigated and reported to applicable station manager
- Complete review of standard operating procedures, JHA’s and documentation on an annual basis to ensure compliance with legislation changes
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong computer skills including the ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- General Knowledge of Safety BOSS Field operations is an asset
- Diversification in the Medical, Fire Response and Industrial Safety is an asset
- Incident Investigation Training, Leadership Training would be considered an asset
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in an upstream oil and gas or industrial setting is an asset
- Relationships: Maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally
- Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions to enhance organizational effectiveness; ability to undertake self-directed tasks when necessary
- Organization: Excellent time management skills; attention to detail; the capacity to prioritize by assessing situations to determine urgency; ability to develop a work schedule, set goals, create / implement actions plans and monitor progress towards goals; and ability to make clear, timely decisions
- The Field Supervisor will work a rotational shift where you are required to be on shift/call for 10 days on shift, with 4 days off snift
- Salary and field bonus as per Employment Agreement
Closing Date is November 15th, 2018.
We thank all interested applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Phone calls please
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.