Safety Boss Inc., est.1956 and based in Calgary, Alberta, has opened recruiting to fill a Field Sales & Marketing position in the Southern Alberta area.
- Potential for a six figure income in this client rich area
- Company salary
- Commissions on gross sales
- Company benefits
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance
- Paid vacation
Based from our Calgary station reporting to the Corporate Sales & Marketing Manager the primary responsibility will be pursuing, securing and maintaining southern Alberta business of all service lines.
Duties will include but are not limited to: establishing client and industry relationships, networking, customer service, strategic planning aligned with our goals and projections.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, personable and well-organized to plan and meet budgetary goals.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Valid class 5 (minimum) driver’s license.
- Previous field or corporate sales experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Preference may be given to candidates with upstream / downstream and industrial safety knowledge or experience.
Closing Date is January 31st , 2019.
We thank all interested applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.