Dispatcher Position Open in Edmonton
- Full Time
- Edmonton, AB
Do you have the skills for a fast paced work environment?
Safety Boss Inc. is seeking to fill a dispatch position in the Edmonton Area.
Benefits available after 90 days
The primary responsibilities of this position include coordinating, facilitating and ensuring requests are completed in a timely fashion.
- Maintain professionalism and proper phone etiquette at all times.
- Receive calls 24 hours / day while on shift. Work shift is rotational.
- Provide adequate assistance and communication for all ongoing jobs.
- Identify location and coordinate the mobilization of resources (personnel and equipment).
- Maintains accurate, up to date records of all job related calls and information.
- Provide safety support and suggestions to client representative when applicable.
- Communication with applicable Government Departments as required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong computer skills including: Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Ability to read and interpret complex data
- Extreme organization skills are a must.
- Analyze and solve problems
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Multitask successfully
Preference given to applicants with:
- 5 years’ industry experience
- Previous or current dispatching of industrial safety services
- Spira Database experience
- General knowledge of Safety Boss field operations.
- Emergency dispatch or similar training.
Closing Date is April 15, 2019. We thank all interested applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.