We have seats available for the following training dates. If you are interested in joining the training courses, please contact Emily @ firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
| Fall Protection – 7 hour day course
|| Elevated Work Platform – 7 hour day course
|When working from permanent work surfaces, fall protection is required when the distance to the next lower level exceeds 1.2m (3 ft.).
- Be fully conversant with protection system.
- Ensure you know capabilities of Fall Protection Equipment.
- Ensure barricades, ribbons and signs identify restricted areas.
- Ensure you understand the procedures for rescue of workers who may be unable to rescue themselves from an elevated work area.
- Ensure you know your anchor points.
- Ensure you do not wrap the lanyards and/or rope around beams, girders, pipes, etc.
- Utilize buddy system and continually check each other’s harness and D ring to ensure that the harness is not too lose and or the D ring has not slipped down the back.
- Aerial Platform Fundamentals
- Hazard Identification
- Manual & Powered Vertical Aerial Platforms
- Machine Stability & Characteristics
- Preventative Maintenance & Procedures
- Job Safety Analysis
- Machine Orientation & Safe Operation
- Proper Start Up & Shut Down Protocol
- Steering Controls
- Operating Envelope & Range of Motion
- Emergency Controls
- Safe Dismounting
| April 5, 2018
|| April 6, 2018
| April 12, 2018
|| April 13, 2018
| April 19, 2018
||April 20, 2018