Safety Boss Inc. is now offering Occupational Health testing at our Fort St. John location. We maintain client privacy and medical confidentiality.
We are your local “One- Stop-Shop” for your Occupational testing needs.
The Occupational Health Services we offer include:
|Mask Fit Testing
||Drug and Alcohol Testing
|Fit testing must be done when:
- The respirator is first issued
- At least every two years if there is no change in the respirator or wearer
- If there is a change in the type, style, brand or size of respirator
- If there is a change to the wearer’s physical condition that could affect respirator fit.
|When to use a Drug & Alcohol test
- Pre-employment testing: Identify candidates who could pose a risk in safety-sensitive work environments.
- Pre-access testing: Identify people who could pose a risk in safety-sensitive work environments before giving them access to the work site.
- Post-incident/post-accident testing: Determine the possible contributing factors of a workplace incident and work to prevent future incidents.
- Reasonable cause: Objectively evaluate possible factors when there are visible signs and symptoms of substance use impacting workplace safety.
- Random drug and alcohol testing – based on your internal drug and alcohol program: Deter substance use and enhance safety policy compliance by testing a random sample of the workforce.
Call today for your quote or to book an appointment. (250) 785-2721 or fill in the form below and someone will get back to you.