Date(s) - 06/09/2018
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Combining fire extinguisher theory and live fire training.
- Chemistry of fire
- Chemical chain reaction
- Fuel components
- Heat components
- Oxygen components
- Classifications of a fire
- Chemistry of fire extinguishment
- Dry chemical Extinguisher and agents
- Hand portable extinguishers
- Wheeled extinguisher
- Stationary dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Automatic Activated dry chemical systems
- Limitations of fire extinguishers
- Inspection and maintenance for application equipment
- Practical exercises using dry chemical extinguisher on live fires
Student must be in attendance for the full course to be granted a pass. If a student misses any portion of the course they will receive an incomplete / fail.
Please note that by providing the information on this form, as described below, the student agrees to the information on this sheet. All information provided is kept confidential.
I certify that the information provided below is correct and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
PRICE: $165.00 + GST